Struggling with Poor Quality Concrete?
Mix Matters. Ingredients Matter.
Whether your job requires Fiber Reinforcement, Water Reducers, or Quality Enhancers, Masters offers the right ingredients for every load.
- Fiber is a more economical replacement for wire mesh.
- Fiber is evenly distributed throughout the entire concrete mix.
- Fiber reduces cracking.
- Economical product to improve placeability, finishability and strength of concrete.
- Reduces problems associated with added water: cracking, durability, low strength, etc..
Concrete Quality Enhancers
- Evaporation Retarders (Confilm): Keeps water from prematurely leaving the concrete during finishing.
- Curing Compounds: Keeps available moisture in the concrete after finishing, improving strength and reducing cracks
If you’ve recently struggled with poor quality concrete let Masters Mix your next quality pour.